Associated Laboratory Physicians, S.C.
strives to provide reliable, accurate, quick, state of the art diagnostic pathology services. We maintain high service standards, and offer advanced 21st Century technologies. Experience You Can Count On
Backed by more than 20 years of experience, our staff of Board Certified Pathologists and Pathologist's Assistants will examine and diagnose disease down to the molecular level. Contact us
today at (866) 476-2896 at our main office in Harvey, Illinois
, for comprehensive anatomical and clinical pathology services.
Rapid Turnaround Time, Access to Local Pathologists
• General Surgical Pathology
• Cytology and Fine Needle Aspiration Biopsy
• Pap Smears, HPV Typing
• Frozen Sections on site and at Your Office (Diagnosis & Margins)
• Large Menu of Immunohistochemical Staining
• Special Stains
• Breast Pathology (Including Quantitative Computer Assisted Evaluation of Prognostic Factors)
• Gastrointestinal Pathology (Including Liver Biopsies, Microscopic Pictures Upon Request)
• Genitourinary Pathology (Including Prostate Core Biopsy Maping)
• Flow Cytometry Studies, FISH, and Molecular Testing
• Clinical Pathology Consultation
• Blood Bank, Transfusion Services, and Plasmapheresis Consultation
Most of our reports are available within 24 hours, and can be delivered directly to your office via FAX or viewed in a secured Internet Portal. Our local pathologists are always available for questions, case discussion, or special requests.
E-mail us today for any questions about our pathology services.